Friday, November 18, 2011

Remodel

     Well, we knew it was just a matter of time. I have already moved the furniture, and we have only been at this a couple of days.
     Those pages were pretty darn black, so I made some adjustments.
I think that the white background with the black border will help enhance our photo viewing...AND when we post anything black and white, it gives us something to measure against. Determining whether our image whites are white, and our blacks are black.
     I have created tabs for each of you, and hopefully you will be able to post some of your photos that speak to you, other than our assignments.  Photos, music, slideshows, quotes...whatever you are passionate about.
I was hoping you would post a little something about yourselves on your page, and what you are wanting to focus ( I couldn't resist) on, and get out of our blog.
     If you have favorite blogs or informational sites you would like to share, that would be great too. I am hoping this will be a forum for an exchange of information and learning, and just plain fun. 
     I created an "assignments" page, so feel free to list any ideas you have about what you would like to shoot. This is a start, and I am excited to see what we all come up with...
P

2 comments:

  1. While I do like the white background, the light brown is difficult to see against it. Could you make the text a darker color? maybe provide a bit more contrast. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how's this Erik?! Did I mention my favorite colors are purple and green together...?

    ReplyDelete