Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Canon 60D, ISO 1250, 17mm, f/4, 1/30
One chipotle meatball (made by yours truly).  The bad thing is...it rolled off the table and onto the floor and before I could catch it, it rolled out the door.  It rolled in the gutter, and into the street.  And then my poor meatball was no good to eat.





Canon 60D, ISO 1250, 24mm, f/4, 1/40
Lucky for me...I had more.










iPhone 4, ISO 80, 3.9mm, f/2.8 1/30
I know I stated before that I intended not to post photos taken with my phone but I have changed my mind.  Does that make me a flip-flopper, Paula?  Why not get better with ALL equipment.  Anyway, I was shopping and couldn't resist taking a photo of the "never-ending" apple display.  Those stock guys...clever use of mirrors!  I had never noticed that before.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you were artistic all the way by creating the food used to create the photos Craig :) Blurring the edges of the 2nd photo works really well and I feel as though I am swimming in fruit for the last one being so close and in focus...

    I agree with using any camera format available including phones/compact/webcam or whatever else is available as ultimately it is about honing and improving our "light capturing and presentation skills" :)

    ReplyDelete