Sunday, January 8, 2012

Play with Your Food!


Alright, since I was the procrastinator last time...I'll start our next assignment. Let's do some magic with food! I was reading this article and thought this would be a fun subject, and let's face it...who doesn't love to look at food? We may be able to identify the chefs of our bunch, food connoisseurs and who lives in city with an exotic supermarket (lucky me!). Hey, maybe this will even help with New Year's weight loss resolutions- don't they say looking at food kills the desire to devour it, or maybe it's smelling food, or possibly it's none of those things??? Because all I know is I'm imagining that burger is a Pork and Beef burger, yum yum! Ah, to to be able to order pork at a restaurant again...........enough digressing!

This article was helpful for me:
www.dpreview.com/articles/7035366346/introduction-to-food-photography

Looking forward to some saliva-producing photos and maybe some inspiration for my home cooking!

6 comments:

  1. P.S. I found this photo thanks to Google ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On to food! Maybe I will fry up some bacon or have a ham and cheese omlet...some pork rinds? jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I am still looking forward to your "sweat" pics. Tell Terry to get out there and jog, while you ride your bike and cheer him on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food. Game on! Great subject matter...lots of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon, ham and pork rinds, Oh My! I will be putting some foot to ass this weekend ;) for some sweaty pics still!

    ReplyDelete