Saturday, December 3, 2011

Catching Up! Self Portrait.

So I promise...my photos will have more effort! But being one of the few (if any) newbies, I figure you will tolerate this for a starting photo ;).
Couple things about me:
I buckle up (<- proof).
I write for a magazine in Al Ain, UAE where my husband and I are living.
New to blogging, so this will be a fun experience. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's perspective on the assignments; if it's one thing about people, no two are alike and that is pretty amazing considering the world population!

5 comments:

  1. THAT'S the truth. You are one in a million! (Glad you buckle up)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the Earth's population is 7 billion, there are 7000 people just like her. We need to change that idiom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right Erik. Stef is one in a
    trillion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, she is the one and only Stefanie Farris Peterson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our blog, Stef. We may not be the best photographers in the world but we make up for it by being slow.

    ReplyDelete