Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hello Stefanie!

We have a new member to our INTERNATIONAL blog, Stefanie Farris, oops, aka Stef Peterson. (She was just married in August, I need to get used to the name change).
Altho Stef's main claim to fame in life is being Blair's best friend since age 7, she has done some other things too! She was awarded a full athletic scholarship to the Citadel. AND graduated. She interned with the Chicago Bulls doing physical therapy. She is a fitness freak, and runs marathons and mountains. A lot. Most important tho, she makes me laugh.
Stef and her husband currently live in Al Ain, where she is working for Oasis Living Magazine. In order to get a job and a drivers licence in Al Ain, she had to get permission from her husband. Yikes.  I am looking forward to having her here with us, showing us a part of the world I will never see.
Welcome Stef!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the introduction! I am sooooo excited to be joining and improving my photography and eye for capturing "the moment" as my two Pettijohn ladies do. I'm not sure if I'm actually logged in because my computer is partially in arabic at work....lesson 1: don't play on the computer at work on Maktoob Internet...the very censored version of Yahoo. So hello to everyone. Paula, I will send you the permission slip from Terry to join this blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete