Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally!


Hopefully this is the only photo I will post taken from my iPhone. I know, I shouldn't be doing that even once but it is the only way to show you what a great day it was for me today. I finally went down to Idaho Camera and plopped down the bucks on a Canon 60D body. This is a great upgrade in technology from the original Canon Rebel 350D entry-level SLR I have been using for the last eight years.

I realize this means I have no excuses now but I am willing to take the heat from all y'all in order to own this jewell. The best thing about this 60D? It has a flip out screen so I no longer have to lay down in the goose poop to get that great lizard-level shot! Like my mama always says, "for crying out loud, will ya get up out of the goose poop already?"

I'm excited and looking forward to exploring my world through this new camera and getting my shutter on!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats for taking the plunge. We just LOVE new equipment, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Days & so happy for you Craig, excellent choice too I might add. You were already taking great shots so this now tilts the playing field a further 60Degrees away!!

    ReplyDelete